The Department of English, French and German Philology of the University of Oviedo organises the 30th International Conference of the Spanish Society for Medieval English Language and Literature (SELIM) in Oviedo, on 27-29 September 2018. The following plenary speakers have confirmed their attendance:
- Kathryn Lowe (University of Glasgow)
- Javier Pérez Guerra (University of Vigo)
- Jacob Thaisen (University of Oslo)
Since its foundation in 1988, the aim of SELIM has always been to promote and foster research on all aspects related to Medieval English Language, Literature and Culture. See you all in Oviedo! Wesaþ hāle!
– Late Registration (after 31st July 2018)
*Please note that these registration fees do not include the Conference dinner (40€).
To register, please follow the indications HERE.
Please note that registration requires three steps:
1. Fill in the form by clicking on “INSCRIPCIÓN”.
Participants interested in attending the Conference dinner must tick the corresponding box and pay 40€.
2. Payment is only available through bank transfer to the following bank account:
Bank: Liberbank, S.A.
Account holder: Fundación Universidad de Oviedo (C.I.F.: G33532912)
IBAN: ES42 2048 0001 73 3400009371
3. Confirm payment by sending a copy of your bank transfer to: [email protected]
*Please note that students must also send proof of their status as such (e.g. copy of tuition fees for the year) to [email protected]